Friday, April 30, 2010

Sleep - My Only Weakness

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Thats what I'm usually doing. Catching a few z's. I can't help it sometimes. I just love to hit the mattress for hours on end. People say you need a good 8 hours rest. I say, make it 12.
This year i've found it hard to get motivated for college and his wasn't helped by the fact that my bed is ridiculously comfy. Ok it might be noisy but she's a beauty. I set my alarm every night for no reason! It goes of about 4 times and i press the snooze button everytime. The snooze button is possibly the best invention EVER! I love waking up and hearing everyone in the house getting ready for college like fools. Then i just snuggle into my pillow some more. Keep telling myself i'll get up in 15 minutes but it never happens. Before you know it, its 2 o clock in the day and classes are over.
But even more than a good nights sleep is NAP. You can't beat good old fashioned NAP. I tell ya babies have the good life. They NAP all the time. Babies and the Spanish. Did you know that in Spain they have siesta's. How sweet is that and rather cheeky might i add. They have a country wide acceptance of the NAP. I think i'll retire there. GENIUS'S!!

No comments:

Post a Comment