Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Experience at D.K.I.T

Dundalk I.TIts coming to an end in Dundalk I.T and although its been fun, i can't wait to get out of here. College was a great experience and I suppose I'm lucky to have had the opportunity to go but I'm not a huge fan of the town if I'm honest. Lets just say me and the town of Dundalk never really "clicked".

Dundalk, it's me . . . . . not you!


If you ask me though, the best thing to come out of Dundalk was the road to Dublin!!!


But that's enough bad mouthing this little town. The location wasn't the only bad point of my 4 years here. Other bad points include:
  • Being Seriously Broke!
  • Group Presentations
  • Getting the Bus to Drogheda
  • Being Seriously Broke!
  • Presentations

I'm, starting to sound grumpy now so i have to talk about the good points I suppose. My last year was probably my favorite year. Thats because I decided to move out of my house and into the only house in Rockfield Manor-No.58!!

Yes ladies that's right! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I got to share a room with Emmet Casey!!

I'll always remember the good times:

1st Year nerves
Sociables in the bar.
Being introduced to Captain Morgan and his mates Coke and Lime.
The occasional night out with all the housemates. Even though I hate Silence Night Club.
The banter with the girls and craic with the lads.
The feeling of finally getting an assignment done.
Dressing up as a Teddy Bear and charging for hugs.
The shock of sitting down in class and realizing you've just walked into an exam.
The ridiculous amount of girls!
The over supply of Guys!
Being locked into a house and climbing out the window.
Falling asleep in my MUG!
Dressing in drag.
Melissa Heeney.(Mammy)
Getting hassle from Bebo Cop.
Graduation.

Link to
D.K.I.T

Video on D.K.I.T

No comments:

Post a Comment